Corpus Jam (Headless)
The Corpus Jam guitar is a Headless Solid Body Electric Guitar, with an original design and a full-bodied, dynamic and sustained sound.
The mahogany body coupled with a light figurated top, the mahogany neck with the pau ferro fretboard and the Bertozzi VG1 (PAF plus) handcrafted pickup set, give the sound a balance of full-bodied but precise frequencies, giving the instrument its own voice that recalls the sound of the great rock legends; the VG1s are in Alnico 2 neck and Alnico 5 bridge.
The coloring is the natural one of the wood or dyed with aniline, always with visible grain. The finish is made with oil, which in addition to protecting the wood, makes the handle sliding and highlights all the natural grain of the wood.
The design is based on the original Pompei model of Lodato guitars and has an H / H pickup configuration.
It is also possible to request a Custom model with different sizes, woods and pickups
Datasheet Corpus Jam Guitar
Headless Solid Body Electic Guitar
- Body Mahogany
- Top figurated light wood
- Truss rod double action + carbon fiber reinforcement
- Neck sit in Mogany
- Fretboard pau ferro 22 or 24 frets
- Bridge Headless NOVA alluminium (brass saddles)
- Fret Sintom Jumbo Extra Hard
- String Galli EG nickel coated 10-46
- VG1 (PAF plus) Set Pickup (alnico II - V) Bertozzi Italian Handmade
- Nut 43 mm NUbone Graphtech
- Scale 25,5"
- Radius 12"
- Controls Volume + tone (500 k Alpha pot + Cap Orange drop) , Switch 3 way
- Output Jack 1/4" auto lock
- Hard case handmade Deluxe
- Weight about 2,5 Kg
The data sheet with the features refers to the standard bass, but can be customized with different woods, electronics, finishing, coloring, etc. Each instrument is a unique creation, as all the pieces that make up the instrument are handmade, starting from the raw wood.
(price referring to a "standard" instrument, as per the technical data sheet indicated above)