Corpus Magma (Headless)
The Corpus Magma guitar is a Solid Body Headless Electric Guitar, with an original design and a sound with defined attacks, powerful, dynamic and rich in harmony.
The mahogany body coupled with a light figured top, the roasted maple neck with the ebony fingerboard and the MP Pickup Blade Bucker handcrafted pickup set, give the sound surgical definition combined with absolute dynamics: the creamy and nuanced sound make the instrument very versatile; the Blade Buckers are in Alnico 5.
The coloring is the natural one of the wood or dyed with aniline, always with visible grain. The finish is made with oil, which in addition to protecting the wood, makes the handle sliding and highlights all the natural grain of the wood.
The design is based on the original Vesuvius model of Lodato guitars and has an H / H pickup configuration.
It is also possible to request a Custom model with different sizes, woods and pickups
Datasheet Corpus Magma Guitar
Headless Solid Body Electic Guitar
- Body Mahogany
- Top figurated light wood
- Truss rod double action + carbon fiber reinforcement
- Neck bolt onn Roasted Maple
- Fretboard Ebony 24 frets
- Bridge Headless Tremolo NOVA alluminium (brass saddles)
- Fret Sintom Jumbo Extra Hard
- String Galli EG nickel coated 10-46
- Blade Bucker Set Pickup (alnico V) MP Pickup Italian Handmade
- Nut 43 mm NUbone Graphtech
- Scale 25,5"
- Radius 12"
- Controls Volume + tone (500 k Alpha pot + Cap Orange drop) , Switch 3 way + Split coil
- Output Jack 1/4" auto lock
- Hard case handmade Deluxe
- Weight about 3,1 Kg
The data sheet with the features refers to the standard bass, but can be customized with different woods, electronics, finishing, coloring, etc. Each instrument is a unique creation, as all the pieces that make up the instrument are handmade, starting from the raw wood.
(price referring to a "standard" instrument, as per the technical data sheet indicated above)