The Corpus Rapsodia guitar is a Solid Body Electric Guitar, with an original design and a full-bodied, dynamic and sustained sound.
The mahogany body coupled with a marbled maple top, the mahogany neck with the ebony fretboard and the Bertozzi P90H handcrafted pickup set, give the sound a balance of full-bodied but precise frequencies, giving the instrument its own voice; the P90H are in Alnico 5
The coloring is the natural one of the wood or dyed with aniline, always with visible grain. The finish is made with oil, which in addition to protecting the wood, makes the handle sliding and highlights all the natural grain of the wood.
The design is based on the original Pompei model of Lodato guitars and has an S / S pickup configuration.
It is also possible to request a Custom model with different sizes, woods and pickups
Datasheet Corpus Rapsodia Guitar
Solid Body Electic Guitar
- Body Mahogany
- Top Flame Maple
- Truss rod double action + carbon fiber reinforcement
- Neck sit in Mogany
- Fretboard ebony 22 or 24 frets
- Bridge Wraparound Wilkinson (chrome)
- Fret Sintom Jumbo Extra Hard
- String Galli EG nickel coated 10-46
- Tuners Gotoh auto lock
- P90H Set Pickup (alnico V) Bertozzi Italian Handmade Set
- Nut 43 mm bone
- Scale 25,5"
- Radius 12"
- Controls Volume + tone (Pot CTS 500k + Cap Orange Drop) , Switch 3 way
- Output Jack 1/4" auto lock
- Hard case drop shape Deluxe
- Weight about 3,5 Kg
The data sheet with the features refers to the standard bass, but can be customized with different woods, electronics, finishing, coloring, etc. Each instrument is a unique creation, as all the pieces that make up the instrument are handmade, starting from the raw wood.
(price referring to a "standard" instrument, as per the technical data sheet indicated above)
Visit Showcase for instruments ready made at a discounted price.
Tanks to Aniello Annunziata