- On sale!
The Corpus Woodstock guitar is a Solid Body Electric Guitar, with an original design and a precise and dynamic sound.
The ash body coupled with a dark colored figured top, the roasted maple neck and fingerboard and the Bertozzi V56 handcrafted pickup set, give the sound a balance of frequencies in perfect vintage style and giving the instrument its own voice; the V56 are wrapped with unusual wire with less resistance, direct induction poles in Alnico 2
The coloring is the natural one of the wood or dyed with aniline, always with visible grain. The finish is made with oil, which in addition to protecting the wood, makes the handle sliding and highlights all the natural grain of the wood.
The design is based on the original Oplonti model of Lodato guitars and has an S / S / S pickup configuration.
It is also possible to request a Custom model.
Datasheet Corpus Woodstock Guitar
Solid Body Electic Guitar
- Body Ash
- Top Dark figured
- Truss rod double action + carbon fiber reinforcement
- Neck bolt on Roasted Maple
- Fretboard Roasted Maple
- Bridge Wilkinson Tremolo with steel saddles (chromed)
- Fret Sintom Jumbo Estra Hard
- String Galli EG nickel coated 10-46
- Tuners Gotoh
- Pickup Single Coil set - Bertozzi V56 (alnico II) Made in Italy
- pickguard 3-layer pearl
- Nut 42 mm bone
- Scale 25,5"
- Radius 12"
- Controls Volume + tone (250 k Alpha pot) , Switch 5 way
- Output Jack 1/4" Auto lock
- Hard case drop shape Deluxe
The data sheet with the features refers to the standard bass, but can be customized with different woods, electronics, finishing, coloring, etc. Each instrument is a unique creation, as all the pieces that make up the instrument are handmade, starting from the raw wood.
(price referring to a "standard" instrument, as per the technical data sheet indicated above)